Average direct flight duration
Average one-way direct flight prices'
AED1,095 - AED1,265
Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport or NAIA (IATA: MNL, ICAO: RPLL), also known as Manila International Airport, is the main international gateway to the Philippines. It is located along the border between the cities of Pasay and Parañaque, about 7 kilometers south of Manila proper and southwest of Makati. It is one of the two international airports serving the Metro Manila Area.
NAIA includes four operating terminals in separate buildings. Terminal 1 and 3 are for international airlines, whilst terminals 2 and 4 are for the local airlines. Terminal 2, or the "Centennial Terminal", was opened for the Philippine Centennial in 1998, and Terminal 4 used to be called the Domestic Terminal.
Dubai International Airport (IATA: DXB, ICAO: OMDB) is the main international airport serving Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is located in the Al Garhoud district, 4.6 km east of Dubai, covering an area of 29.137km2 of land.
The airport is considered as the world's busiest airport through only two runways, the third-busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic, and the sixth busiest cargo airport in the world.
DXB’s terminal 3 was the largest building in the world by floor area when it was opened, and now it is the largest airport terminal in the world.
Given the fact that the price of your ticket takes a huge part of your trip, especially when it comes to last-minute flight booking, getting a cheap air ticket is your main concern. For limiting your budget and keeping your spending plan on track, check out the following tips:
- Moreover tajawal provides you a price list for airlines serving direct flights from Manila to Dubai with the most affordable ticket prices in return for excellent service:
Direct flight ticket prices’
- Comfortable seats
- Free Wi-Fi
Manila, the capital city of the Philippines, is located in Southern Luzon. It is considered the largest of the more than 7,000 islands that form the country, acting as the nation’s heart when it comes to culture, business, politics and education. Besides, it is the most populous region of the country and one of the most densely populated in the world.
This city is the first gateway for international travelers going to the Philippines by flights, while having a geographical advantage of being close to beautiful scenic islands, such as Corregidor Island, Batangas, and Laguna.
Dubai, located in the eastern part of the Arabian Peninsula on the coast of the Persian Gulf, is considered as the second largest of the seven Emirates with the largest population of over 3.33 million inhabitants.
This city is divided into multiple districts or municipalities, with the most important listed below:
On top of that, Dubai is certainly an unmissable holiday destination, thanks to its top shopping centers, remarkable beaches, mystic deserts, world-class restaurants, and entertainment and historic sites that suit all tastes.
If you are trying to plan your long-awaited vacation in Dubai, and want to maximize your fun times and spend a spectacular holiday, then book your flight ticket to Dubai with tajawal. Through our platform, you will find cheap airline tickets and a brief below about the local weather while suggesting the best time to visit Dubai.
Due to its location in the middle of the Arabian desert, Dubai has only one hot and dry season with very little rain.
1. The winter season in Dubai lasts from October to March.
2. Summer season in Dubai begins in April and ends in September.
- tajawal suggests that the most ideal time to pay Dubai a visit is during its cooler periods, which is from November to March, when the weather is pleasant and suits all kinds of outdoor activities.
Moreover, January and February see heavy tourist traffic because of the Dubai Shopping Festival, which makes the city come alive.
Since this is the peak season, hotel rates and airfares tend to go high, so try to book well in advance to get the best rates possible and avoid any inconvenience.
Grab the opportunity to have a trip full of adventurous and memorable moments and discover Dubai with tajawal. Start making your flight booking now to get cheap airline tickets for your Manila to Dubai flight.
- Over and above, if you wish to explore all parts of Dubai, you can stay restful, as we’ve mapped out for you below a list of the city’s top attractions and most exciting activities to do while visiting Dubai.
Dubai - the bustling city- is an inescapable holiday destination as it boasts a selective mix of activities and places that suit all tastes. You can discover beyond its blazing buildings exterior, the vintage buildings, colourful spice souks, and traditional shows distributed on The Creek.
Whether you're looking to kick-start a splendid holiday or a sightseeing trip, you will be fond of the city at first sight.
1. As a beginning, you can watch the city’s downtown from atop the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
2. Pay a visit to one of the marvelous palm islands, that resembles a stylized palm tree within a circle from the air.
3. Indulge in an adrenaline rush by taking a desert safari, floating above the desert dunes in a hot air balloon, or climbing aboard a high-speed ride at IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s largest indoor theme park or skydiving over the Palm Jumeirah.
4. Finally, catch an impressive show at the Dubai Opera, or enjoy a fancy dinner with exquisite views at Burj Al Arab, the world’s most opulent hotel.
Also, here are some of the most exciting activities to do while in Dubai:
1. Take a helicopter tour and view the beautiful construction of Palm and World Islands from the sky.
2. Snorkel in the clear waters of Al Mamzar Beach Park or dive to the bottom of Fujairah and Musandam to spot the colorful marine life.
3. Shop until you drop at the famed Dubai Shopping Festival.
4. Catch the camel racing event which is Dubai’s traditional sport.
5. Come across the rich aroma and colors of authentic Arabian markets at Dubai Souks.
Q. What are the kids’ facilities that can be found at the Dubai International Airport?
A. You can find kids’ facilities at Dubai Airport, such as, baby care rooms and a children's play area.
Q. Does Dubai International Airport provide bus shuttle service to Deira City Centre?
A. Yes, Dubai Airport offers bus shuttle service to the Deira City Center.
Q. What transportation services does Dubai International Airport offer?
A. The airport offers many shuttle modes to and from the airport, such as taxis, metro, bus, or car rental.
Q. Does Dubai International Airport offer duty-free shopping?
A. Yes, Dubai International airport boasts of a variety of shopping areas where travellers can enjoy duty-free shopping.
Q. Which are the most popular shopping malls in Dubai?
A. The most famous malls in Dubai are Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Ibn Battuta Mall, BurJuman and City Centre Deira.
Q. For how long do I have to wait to get my Dubai visa?
A. It usually takes from 1 to 3 working days to receive your Dubai visa.
Q. Which hotels in Dubai offer complimentary breakfast?
A. Hyatt Place Dubai, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah and Hotel ibis Styles Dragon Mart Dubai are some of the hotels that serve free breakfast buffets.
Q. What is the baggage allowance for Economy Class passengers on Philippine Airlines for direct flights from Manila to Dubai?
A. The baggage allowance on Philippines Airlines for your direct flight from Manila to Dubai is two checked baggage and one carry-on luggage of 7kgs in weight.
Disclaimer: All fares are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Approx food cost in Dubai is 35.00 AED
Average transportation cost in Dubai is 5.00 AED
Local time of Dubai is 04:01 AM
Top airlines for this route are Cebu Pacific
Cheapest airlines for Manila to Dubai are Cebu Pacific, China Eastern Airlines & China Southern Airlines
The main airport name in Dubai is Dubai International Airport
Copyrights © 2021 tajawal. All Rights Reserved