American Airlines Booking
Flying to roughly 350 destinations with an average of 6700 flights per day, American Airlines is the biggest airline in terms of fleet size and second largest in the number of passengers flying with the airline. It also made headlines for placing a record-breaking order for 460 aircrafts back in 2011. With its alliances, The Airlines is committed to providing passengers quality services and the chance to extensively travel to their preferred destinations. American Airlines online booking is available with tajawal.
American Airlines Check-in and Baggage allowance
American Airlines Check-in
The option of online check-in is available from anywhere between 24 hours to 90 minutes before departure for international flights and 45 minutes before national American Airlines flights.
American Airlines Baggage allowance
- Economy class allowance can vary between one or two pieces of luggage with a limit of 23kg each, depending on your route.
- Baggage allowance is 32kg for flights to Brazil.
- Eligible AAdvantage® Aviator™ and Citi® / AAdvantage® cardmembers (on domestic operated flights), AAdvantage Gold, oneworld Ruby, Alaska MVP members get their 1st checked bag free of charge.
- AAdvantage Platinum, oneworld Sapphire members, Alaska Airlines MVP Gold get their 1st and 2nd bags checked in free of charge.
- Confirmed First and Business Class passengers, AAdvantage Executive Platinum, oneworld Emerald, Alaska Airlines MVP Gold 75K, Active U.S. military and/or dependents with ID travelling on orders (1st - 5th bags free of charge) Active U.S. military with ID on personal travel get their 1st, 2nd and 3rd bags checked in free of charge.
- Depending on your route and cabin, some checked bags will have applicable fees.
- All passengers are allowed one piece of carry - on luggage with a maximum of weight limit 7 kg.
American Airlines Services for First, Business and Economy class
- 10.6 inch TV for the best of inflight entertainment
- Seats with more leg room
- WiFi services available on majority of flights
- Hot main course meals or healthy snacks depending on the flight duration
- Dividers to grant more privacy to passengers
- The option of pre-booking your meals on your flight
- Amenities kit with premium products
- Meals and drinks served in delicate chinaware
- Selected beverages
- Well crafted menus served with snacks
- Seats that recline into beds
- Bose headphones for superior quality sound
- Samsung tablets on airlines without a personal TV
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Shaheen Air
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Hahn Air
- Himalaya Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- TAP Air Portugal
- Brussels Airlines