Founded in 2011, Scoot is a low-cost carrier that is owned by Singapore Airlines. The airline is headquartered at the Singapore Changi Airport and has a fleet size of 24 Airbus 320s and 16 Boeing 787 Dreamliners that fly to over 65 destinations worldwide including Germany, India, Greece, and the United States. In July 2017, Scoot merged with tigerair, a low-cost Singaporean carrier and is now operating under the ‘Scoot’ brand. Scoot online booking is available at tajawal.
Scoot Check-in and Baggage allowance
The option of online check-in is available from 3 days to 1 hour before departure for Scoot flights.
Scoot Baggage Allowance
- Economy Class (FlyBag & FlyBagEat) allowance for carry-on is two bags with a maximum weight of 10 kg combined.
- Economy Class (FlyBag & FlyBagEat) allowance for checked baggage is 1 bag with a maximum weight of 20 kg.
- Economy Class (Fly) travellers are not entitled to any complimentary checked baggage but can purchase additional baggage allowance online.
- ScootBiz class allowance for carry-on is two bags with a maximum weight of 15 kg combined.
- ScootBiz class allowance for checked baggage is two bags with a maximum weight of 30 kg combined.
- Travellers can purchase up to 40 kg of checked-in baggage allowance online.
- Travellers can pre-purchase an extra carry-on bag with baggage allowance that does not exceed 7 kg.
Scoot Services for Economy and Business Class
- Comfortable seats with adjustable headrest and room to stretch your legs.
- Access to reserved seats in the ‘Silent Cabin’.
- Access to a hot meal & a beverage. (Only applicable to FlyBagEat travellers).
- Leather seats with double legroom
- A variety of hot meals
- Welcoming drink
- Priority check-in and boarding
- Stream the latest movies and TV series to your devices using the ScooTV app
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Shaheen Air
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Hahn Air
- Himalaya Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- TAP Air Portugal
- Brussels Airlines
- Malindo Air