Rostov on Don
Sharm El Sheikh
Known to have survived stressful times of war and turmoil in the past, PIA has continued to grow the country’s aviation industry and keep it boosted. It was first named ‘Orient Airways’ when it was formed in 1946 but later changed to ‘Pakistan International Airlines’ in 1955 after becoming the country’s national airline. Catering primarily to Pakistani nationals, the airline has routes that connects passengers to over four continents. PIA online booking is now possible through tajawal.
PIA Check-in and Baggage allowance
Check-in for PIA flights must be done at the airport as the option to check-in online is unavailable. Passengers without check-in baggage however can collect their boarding passes from the airport 72 hours prior departure.
PIA Baggage allowance
- 23kg to 40kg is the maximum weight limit for economy class passengers, depending on the route.
- 30kg to 40kg for two bags is the maximum weight limit for business class passengers, depending on the flight route.
- 7kg for one bag is the maximum weight limit for hand baggage for economy class passengers
- 10kg in total for two bags is the maximum weight limit for hand baggage for business class passengers.
PIA Services for First, Business and Economy Class
- Both Pakistani and international food available onboard
- Long flights include snacks such as drinks and sandwiches
- Inflight entertainment available
- Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore airports grant lounge access
- Comfortable seats that grant more legroom
- Skip the lines at the airport because of ‘Fast Track’
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Shaheen Air
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Hahn Air
- Himalaya Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- TAP Air Portugal
- Brussels Airlines
- Malindo Air