Malindo Air Booking
A full-service airline, Malindo Air is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Selangore, Malaysia. Its name is derived from Malaysia and Indonesia as a sign of cooperative agreement between the two countries. Malindo Air flies to over 40 destinations including Thailand, India, Singapore, and Bangladesh. With a fleet size of 45 aircraft and 800 weekly flights, the Indonesia-owned carrier plans to expand its route network to cover more regions in Asia. This premium airline is the first Malaysian airline to offer an in-flight Wi-Fi service. Malindo Air’s loyalty programme Malindo Miles offers a wide range of rewards for passengers. Malindo Air online booking is available with tajawal.
Malindo Air Check-in and Baggage allowance
Malindo Air Check-in
The option of online check-in is available from 24 hours to 4 hours before departure for Malindo Air flights. Airport check-in starts 3 hours before departure for international flights and 2 hours for domestic flights.
Malindo Air Baggage Allowance
- Economy Class allowance for carry-on is one bag with a maximum weight of 7 kg and a laptop bag.
- Business Class allowance for carry-on is two bags with a maximum weight of 10 kg and a laptop bag.
- Economy Class international flights allowance for checked baggage is one piece with a maximum weight of 25 kg. For Bangladesh flights, baggage allowance is 35 kg.
- Economy Class domestic flights allowance for checked baggage is one piece with a maximum weight of 15 kg.
- Business Class allowance for checked baggage is two pieces with a maximum weight of 40 kg.
- For children under the age of 2 travelling on an adult’s lap, an extra bag of up to 10 kg is allowed.
Malindo Air Services for Economy and Business Class
- Spacious seats with recline
- In-flight entertainment system
- Hot meal with beverage (not applicable to less than 1-hr flights except Singapore)
- Full leather seats
- Exclusive check-in lounge access
- An 11.1-in touch screen with your own tablet
- Signature dishes and complimentary drinks
- Free one hour Wi-Fi on select flights (except Singapore)
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Shaheen Air
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Hahn Air
- Himalaya Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- TAP Air Portugal
- Brussels Airlines