One of the most successful budget airlines in the world, AirAsia prides itself with as the winner of ‘World’s Best Low-Cost Airline’ by Skytrax Travel Awards seven times consecutively. Not only does it have a minimal aircraft turnaround before takeoff, it is also constantly working towards minimising costs; AirAsia was the first in the world to use aircrafts equipped with ‘sharklet wing tips’ to increase fuel efficiency. All the services on their flights are add-ons, which means flyers can customise their travel experience as per their budget. AirAsia online booking is available with tajawal.
AirAsia Check-in and Baggage allowance
The option of online check-in is available from anywhere between 14 days to 1 hour before departure for both domestic and international AirAsia flights.
Economy class baggage allowance can be purchased with a maximum weight limit of anywhere between 15kg to 40kg for domestic flights.
Economy class baggage allowance can be purchased with a maximum weight limit of anywhere between 20kg to 40kg for international flights.
Checked-in bags cannot exceed the weight limit of 32kg each.
- Passengers are allowed one piece of carry-on luggage with a maximum weight limit of 7kg.
AirAsia services for First, Business and Economy class
- ‘Quiet Zone’ seats section where noise is minimal on AirAsia X flights
- Pre-book your meal from a wide selection of menus
- AirAsia X flights equipped with Samsung Galaxy Tablets for entertainment
- Select your seat while booking your flight
- Premium flatbed seats available on AirAsia X flight
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Shaheen Air
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Hahn Air
- Himalaya Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- TAP Air Portugal
- Brussels Airlines