Air Europa Booking
With a fleet of 60 aircrafts, Air Europa is one of the world’s youngest fleets. Considered Spain’s third airline and the second in terms of carried passengers, Air Europa flies to almost 50 different destinations around the world. The airline was founded in 1986 and it became a member of the SkyTeam alliance in 2007. Air Europa online booking is available with tajawal.
Air Europa check-in and Baggage allowance
Air Europa Check-in
The option of online check-in is available from anywhere between 48 hours to 1 hours before departure for Air Europa flights.
For flights to and from the US, check-in is available 24 hours before departure for Air Europa flights.
Air Europa Baggage allowance
- Economy class allowance is one piece of luggage with a maximum weight limit of 23kg.
- The allowance for routes to and from Bolivia, Colombia, Paraguay, Venezuela and Peru is 2 pieces of luggage with a maximum weight limit of 23kg each unless they are to and from Alicante, Málaga and Valencia.
- For routes from the Dominican Republic, the maximum allowance is 2 bags with a weight limit of 23kg each except for flights to and from Alicante, Málaga and Valencia.
- Economy class allowance for passengers travelling to and from Brazil is 2 pieces of luggage not weighing more than 32kg each.
- Business class allowance for domestic and European flights is 2 pieces of luggage not weighing more than 23kg each.
- Business class allowance for international flights is 3 pieces of luggage not weighing more than 23kg each.
- Business class allowance for flights to and from the US is 2 pieces of luggage not weighing more than 32kg each.
- Members of SkyTeam Elite, Elite Plus, SUMA silver, gold, and platinum are entitled to an additional piece of luggage.
- Infants receive complimentary baggage allowance of up to 10kg.
- Each passenger on economy class is allowed one piece of carry-on luggage weighing 10kg.
- Each passenger on business class flying domestically or to Europe is allowed 1 piece of carry-on luggage weighing 14kg.
- Each passenger on business class flying internationally is allowed 2 pieces of carry-on luggage with a weight limit of 18kg total.
Air Europa services for First, Business and Economy class
- Large seats can be upgraded to an XL seat for an additional cost
- Wide selection of meals
- Inflight shopping
- Access to local magazines and newspapers
- Entertainment system
- VIP lounge access
- Dedicated check-in counters
- Priority baggage unloading
- The best of the entertainment world
- Exquisite meals
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Shaheen Air
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Hahn Air
- Himalaya Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- TAP Air Portugal
- Brussels Airlines