Air Berlin Booking
With a fleet of more than 100 aircrafts, Air Berlin is the second biggest airline in Germany and has carried more than 30 million passengers in 2015. It is partners with Etihad Airways and is in a codeshare agreement with 21 airlines, offering passengers a wide variety of destinations; the airline flies to over 147 destinations in the world. It’s frequent flyer program ‘topbonus’ is the highest ranking in all of Europe and Air Berlin’s services have received numerous awards. Air Berlin online booking is available with tajawal.
Air Berlin Check-in and Baggage allowance
Air Berlin Check-in
The option of online check-in is available 30 hours before departure for Air Berlin flights. Online check-in is available 24 hours before departure for all Air Berlin flights to the US and Cuba.
Air Berlin Baggage allowance
- Economy class allowance is one bag with a maximum weight limit of 23kg.
- Business class allowance is one bag with a maximum weight limit of 32kg.
- Each passenger on economy class is allowed one piece of carry-on luggage with a maximum weight limit of 8kg.
- Each passenger on business class is allowed two pieces of carry-on luggage.
Air Berlin services for first, business and economy class
- 4 different types of seats to choose from
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Meals must be purchased onboard
- Long haul flights have personal TVs
- Amenities kit for long haul flights
- Meals are complimentary on long haul flights
- Comfortable seats with full recline
- Three-course menu
- Amenities kit with designer brands such as ‘Wunderkind’, ‘Rituals’ and ‘L’Occitane’
- Lounge access in more than 600 airports
- Chauffeur-driven services
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Shaheen Air
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Hahn Air
- Himalaya Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- TAP Air Portugal
- Brussels Airlines